Two methods to do this.
- Open Task Manager, change to the Processes tab. Click the “Show processs from all users” button.
- Go to the Services tab and find the service, probably either by Name or Description. Right-click it and choose Go to Process
- Right-click the process and choose Open File Location
- Hold <Shift> and right-click the file, choose Copy as path.
- Open Server Manager
- Go to Configuration, Services.
- Find the service. Double-click it and use the mouse to select the Path to executable.
- Right-click and choose Copy.
Either method gives you the full path to the executable on the clipboard. Method one puts double-quotes around the path, method two does not. You may/may not want quoes depending on where you’re going to use the path (e.g. Windows Firewall does not need quotes).